The Original London Sightseeing Tour! By Hopping on and off our buses you will be able to see so much more of London – and travel in style too! Pick one of the 6 bus routes available, sit back and embrace the city views, but be sure to Hop-Off and changeover throughout the day and see as much of London as you can! There is something for everyone in London, whether you are into sports, theatre, history, art, fashion, architecture – the list goes on! From parks to palaces, museums to monuments, boats, banks and bridges, there is so much to see and enjoy in this Great British City.
- Enjoy a 24-hour extension on the 24-hour and 48-hour tour tickets for FREE (From 1st Oct – 28th Feb)
- Access to 6 Bus Tour Routes & 70 stops around London with multilingual audio commentary and live guides in English
- Free Hop-on Hop-off Thames cruise between Westminster to Tower Bridge (24H) and Westminster to Greenwich (48H)
- 24 or 48 hour unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360 degree panoramic views of London
- Kids’ Club commentary channel available specifically designed to entertain children.
- 3 Free Walking Tours with official Guide to help you get the most out of London
The 3rd Hop-off point is a must – both the National Gallery and Nelson’s Column are situated here, and there is also the visitor centre in Trafalgar square. Once you hop back on-board, you will be taken down towards the river Thames which is a real hot-spot for attractions. Bus Stop 5 also has superb sights to see: London Bridge & The Shard, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, and The Tower of London. Downing Street, The London Eye and Big Ben are some of the many other sights you will see on the way to Victoria. Book online today and start planning your trip to London!